To register with DesiMe is very simple. Simply click on the 'Register' button in the upper right corner. Fill in some basic details and you are a member!
Once you've signed up, you can click on My Account at the top of the home page. Here, you can edit your account information. If you are still having issues, please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected] or call us free on 0800 788 0786.
- Go to http://www.desime.co.uk/
- Click 'Sign In' on the upper right side of the website
- Fill in your email address and password then click 'Sign In'
- Select all the products that you want, choose the quantity and click (basket icon). You may also adjust the quantity or remove items once they are in your cart
- After selecting all the items that you want, go to 'Checkout'
- Once you have checked that the items and amount are correct, click 'Checkout'
- Input your Delivery Information, Billing Information and check the final details.
- On the next page, click 'Place Order' and you are all finished!
- You will receive an order confirmation shortly via your registered email.
- You can also check your Order History to ensure that your order has been processed.
Yes, you can! Please email us at [email protected] or call us free on 0800 788 0786 and we will do our best to accommodate your request. We would appreciate as much notice as you can give us!
It is very simple to check your orders. Just go to 'My Account' at the top right corner and from here you can check your order history. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at [email protected] or call us free on 0800 788 0786.
To make it easy for you, there are a number of ways to search for products:
- By category - The icons at the top of the page display the product Categories. Hover over the categories and drop down menus display the sub categories.
- Product Search - Simply type the name of the product you are looking for into our search bar at the top of the site and the products will be displayed.
- Shopping List - Yes, a shopping list! Click on the 'Shopping List' tab at the top of the homepage and type in the products you wish to buy, just as you write on your shopping list,
Make sure each product is on a separate line and press enter. All the products relevant to your list will be displayed and you can add them to your basket.
Our sincere apologies! At Desime we try our best to ensure the products listed on our site are always in stock. However, in rare circumstances, if the product you ordered is not available, we will contact you to either suggest a replacement or issue a refund.
Yes most definitely! Even though we have over 2000 products on our site, our warehouse holds over 6000 lines (especially ethnic foods). Please email us at [email protected] or call us free on 0800 788 0786 for further information.
No doubt! We have been in the meat and poultry business for over 30 years now and we ensure all of our products are in accordance with Islamic Law. Our butchers are highly trained with years of experience providing the best halal meat for our customers. For more information please email us at [email protected] or call us free on 0800 788 0786.
You can pay using either your paypal account, a credit or debit card.
We take every precaution to ensure your details are kept secure to the highest possible standards.
DesiMe offers free next day delivery if orders are above £50. This means that if you order on a Monday before 12pm, then you will receive your order on Tuesday. This applies Monday to Friday. To receive an order on Friday, customers must ensure orders are placed before 2pm on Thursday.
If you place an order after 12pm on any day, you will receive your order in 2 working days time, e.g if you place an order at 1pm on Monday, you will receive your order on Wednesday. Customers who place orders after 12pm on Thursday will receive orders on the following Tuesday.
Yes we do! To receive orders on a Saturday, an extra charge of £11.99 applies. Customers must ensure orders are placed before 12pm on Friday and pay for the extra charge to receive their order on Saturday.
The courier service we use will text you to let you know approximately what time your order will arrive. Standard next day delivery will arrive between 9am and 6pm. You may wish to order at a specific time for a little extra cost.
To receive an order before 9am, the cost will be an extra £9.99.
To receive an order before 10am, the cost will be an extra £9.99.
To receive an order before 12 noon, the cost will be an extra £9.99.
To receive an order from 12 - 6pm, the cost will be an extra £4.99.
No problem, we will try our best to re-direct the delivery to the correct address, just let us know as soon as possible. Contact us via email on [email protected] or call us free on 0800 788 0786.
We would request that you make sure somebody is home for delivery, as all of our products are fresh and hence we wish that you receive it in the best condition. Any fresh fruit/veg and meat orders need to be carefully stored once delivered. This is why if somebody is not available to receive the order, there is a high chance of the product not being upto standards if there is a need for re-delivery by the courier service.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We want to make you happy! If you are not satisfied with any of the products you have received, please contact us straight away, WITHIN 48 HOURS of receiving your delivery. We will try our best to resolve the matter, but all we ask is the product is in its original packaging and not expired. We may either give you a refund, replacement or issue you a credit.
Please note:- This does not apply to fresh fruit, vegetables and meat and poultry products.
We ask that you check your order upon delivery. While we take extreme care to ensure items are delivered as promised, any claims for spoiled/damaged/incorrect/missing products must be made WITHIN 48 HOURS of receiving your deliver. If you notice a problem, please call us free on 0800 788 0786 or email us at [email protected] and we will try our best to resolve the matter.